AI Nero 5 Powerhead
The new Aquaillumination NERO Wave Pump
Aqua Illumination’s Nero 5 creates an adjustable broad flow that is strong but gentle at the same time. With BlueTooth LE technology you can set the pump up into different modes, or create a daily schedule to change the flow up throughout the day and other advanced features.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AI Nero 5 Powerhead
Aqua Illumination’s Nero 5
Continuing the Aquaillumination philosophy of manufacturing ‘Brilliantly Simple’ products, the NERO submersible wave pumps have a simple form and easy control function but are packed with features.
This smart, compact, powerful, and aesthetic submersible wave pump has been a long time in development. The NERO uses the latest Bluetooth LE technology for almost instant connection to the MyAi App on your phone / smart device or can be used directly via the integrated controller.
Standard propeller and impellor designs can produce a hard stream of water making it difficult to position the pump. With its inverse motor design, the NERO creates an adjustable broad flow whilst keeping the profile of the pump compact. This will move large volumes of water, transporting detritus into the aquarium filtration and preventing dead flow areas without blasting the corals.
The slim magnetic mount allows the pump to be placed almost anywhere on the aquarium and cup design allows the NERO to be angled for perfect positioning.
• High flow – up to 11,300 litres per hour flow (3000 GPH).
• Compact design , 71.5mm diameter and only 54mm into tank.
• Fully controllable via the latest Bluetooth LE technology.
• Works with myAI (WiFi).
• Extremely easy to set up.
• Simple to create a custom schedule for your own tank.
• Can also be used in stand alone mode, using the integrated controller.
• Maximum glass thickness 15mm
• Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1A
• Power Consumption: Variable, 30W max
Advanced Control Modes
By connecting your NERO with the MyAi App on your phone or smart device, you can quickly and easily programme your pump to run a schedule specifically for your aquarium using the latest Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocols.
Available modes are simply dragged across into the schedule for almost limitless control.
- Pulse – Consisting of uniform high and low levels
- Random – Simulates a high energy reef environment
- Constant – Constant flow
- Max Flow: 3000 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness: 1/2″
- Dimensions (wetside): 2.1″ x 2.8″
- Power Consumption – (variable) 30W @ 120VAC max
What's in the Box
- 1 x Nero 5 Powerhead
- 1 x Nero 5 Controller
- 1 x Magnet Mounting System
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction Set