We have the new Nyos Torq Reactors due in later this month here at the store.
Filter media are an essential part of maintaining good water quality in an aquarium. They help remove excess pollutants and raise water quality. Often media are simply placed in filter bags, this leads to channeling where all the media does not come into contact with the water. Leaving its full capacity unused.
TORQ® system reactor
Nyos® has developed the innovative TORQ® system reactor as a simple and elegant solution to the problem of aquarium filtration. The TORQ® produces an even water flow throughout the chamber giving ideal conditions for any choice of filter media.
- Modular: TORQ® Dock and bodies can be used in any combination
- Frustration-free: Media are changed in seconds
- Controllable: Flow rate steplessly and precisely adjustable
- Two-in-one: Chamber separator in TORQ® body 1.0 and 2.0 for two different media
- Plug-and-play: Ready to use
Or if you need a little more info, please click on the link below:
We will soon have a list of products here when they are live on the website.