D-D Aqua-Pro Reef 1200 – Matt Anthracite – AquaFrame Cabinet
The Aqua-Pro Reef aquarium range has been professionally designed for today’s reefkeepers. These systems are suitable for beginners right through to those at the cutting edge of the hobby, and combines practicality with a modern premium finish.
Pre-orders 2 / 3 weeks
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
D-D Aqua-Pro Reef 1200
The Aqua-Pro Reef 1200 Aquarium range has been professionally designed for today’s reefkeepers. These systems are suitable for beginners right through to those at the cutting edge of the hobby, and combines practicality with a modern premium finish. The design allows for marine hobbyists to choose and add their own equipment, building a bespoke sump-based saltwater system which is tailored exactly to their own methods, taste, experience and budget.
With five different models to choose from and 11 colour finishes you can find the perfect solution for your home reef.
Aqua-Pro Reef aquariums are made from ultra clear low iron glass and include a host of features as standard including central overflow weir, multichambered sump with moveable baffles, top up reservoir and full pipework set.
- Made from ultra clear low iron glass, with no strapping and fully polished edged to provide the perfect view of your home reef.
- Central weir box to allow for a full unobstructed view into the aquarium from both sides. Featuring a removeable weir comb for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Black vinyl background pre-fitted to the rear of the aquarium to make your aquarium inhabitants stand out.
- Twin adjustable flair nozzle outlets fitted as standard to allow water returned from the sump to be directed in multiple directions.
- Two overflow pipe system to allow for safe silent running.
- Basemat pre-fitted to the bottom of the aquarium.
- Black silicone joints.
With the larger aquariums comes more weight and so the 1500mm and 1800mm cabinets are fitted as standard with an integrated metal frame. There is an option for a metal frame on the 1200mm model.
The pre-assembled AquaFrame cabinets are made from an aircraft grade aluminium section which is cut and fastened together by special custom stainless steel brackets and high strength rivets.
The Aquaframe system allows you to future-proof your aquarium by enabling you to change the cabinet colours at any time, to match a change in decor, without buying a brand new cabinet. Choose from our range of 11 stylish cabinet finishes.
- Corrosion resistant frames made from aircraft grade aluminium
- Easily swap the cabinet panels without buying a new cabinet
- Choose from 11 cabinet finishes
- Adjustable feet, fully waterproof base board
- Soft-close, push open doors.
- Industrial strength fittings
- Dimensions: L120 x W60 x H60cm
- Glass Thickness: 15mm
- Low Iron Ultra Clear Glass: Yes
- Display Tank Water Volume: 370 Litres
- Weir Dimensions (Including Comb): 24 x 10 x 58cm
- Central and Removeable Weir: Yes
- Pre-fitted Basemat: Yes
- Black Vinyl Background: Yes
- External Dimensions: L80 x W45 x H45cm
- Skimmer Chamber Dimensions: 25 x 43.8cm
- Reactor/Refugeum Chamber Dimensions: 24.1 x 43.8cm
- Return Pump Chamber Dimensions: 15 x 43.8cm
- Top Up Reservoir Dimensions: 12.5 x 43.8cm
- Glass Thickness: 6mm and 8mm
- Adjustable Height Baffles: Yes
- Min. Sump Water Volume: 49 Litres
- Max. Sump Water Volume: 77 Litres
- Skimmer Chamber Water Depth – Adjustable 20-30cm.
- Reactor/Refugeum Chamber Water Depth – Adjustable 16-26cm.
- Built Into Sump Top Up Reservoir Volume – 23.8 Litres.
- Pre-fitted Basemat – Yes.
- Main Overflow Pipe: 40mm
- Emergency Overflow Pipe: 40mm
- Return Stand Pipe: 25mm
- Twin Flare Nozle Outlet: Yes
- Return Pipe Hosetail: 19mm
- Total Min. Volume: 419 Litres
- Total Max. Volume: 447 Litres
- Polished Glass Edges: Yes
- Black Silicone Joints: Yes
- Recommended Return Pump Size: 3000-4000 LPH
- Dimensions: L120 x W60 x H90cm
- Metal Frame Cabinet: Yes
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
Premium Cabinet Colour Finishes
Ultra Gloss White
Ultra Gloss Black
Ultra Gloss Anthracite
Standard Cabinet Colour Finishes
Drift Wood Concrete
Ultra Gloss Japanese Pear
Clarisea, Filter Sock