Innovitech X Filter 1.7 Filter Roller
Innovitech X Filter 1.7 Filter Roller
The Innovitech X Filter is regarded as the best in its class, from the pre built ergonomic design, easy install, virtually no plumbing adjustments required, to the choice of micron filters to suit your system. With best footprint to flow ratio the X filter really is the thinking persons choice for filter rollers and sets the standard for water clarity ( The X affect )
- Additional information
Innovitech X Filter 1.7
The Innovitech X Filter 1.7 is regarded as the best in its class, from the pre built ergonomic design, easy install, virtually no plumbing adjustments required, to the choice of micron filters to suit your system. With best footprint to flow ratio the X filter really is the thinking persons choice for filter rollers and sets the standard for water clarity ( The X affect )
The X filter from Innovitech is a UK designed premium digitally controlled automatic roll filter, a highly effective water particulate filtration unit. Primarily for use in marine, tropical & freshwater aquariums to replace the use of filter socks & floss. This can be used in large display and coral propagation systems too.
The X-Filter has the capability to filter down to 9 microns with the advantage that all filtered particles are removed from the water achieving active nutrient control. Filter section is fully sealed, giving YOU the choice of whether to bypass water or not.
X-Filter Model 1.0 is capable of flow rates up to 7000 litres per hour depending on which grade of media is being used.
Why use the X-Filter
- Stunning water clarity
- Lower Nutrients P04 & NO3
- Lower overall aquarium maintenance
- Clearer water better light penetration
- Continually removes particles out of the water
- Lower detritus in the sump & equipment
- Fine tune the level of filtration YOU want
- Best footprint to flow ratio
- No hard plumbing required, drop your drains into the back of the filter
- Industrial grade optical water level sensor
- 65 meter ( 213 ft) compact media rolls
- Four grades of media, 9,17,25 and 32 micron.
- Modular design for easy installation/maintenance.
- Pre assembled for your convenience
- Filter panel design uses physics and precision to achieve highest possible flow rates.
- Unique Vortex generating water bypass system. ( 2 on 1.0 & 3 on 1.7 model)
- Ripple/wave compensation of the optical level sensor.
- Each model has a dedicated large motor
- Spring loaded design which allows easy removal of used media.
- Adjustable filter media section to fit the unit in tight spaces and corners.
- Hang on design with removable lower back support to fit on different sump glass thicknesses.
- Very High volume filtration to flow capacity
- Fully sealed Filter section – Gives YOU the choice to bypass water or not
- Vortex Generators “sling” detritus at the roll maximum efficiency
- Entirely replaces the need for filter socks / filter floss
- Green LED run light
- Blue engagement and alarm LED light
- Multiple installation Orientation options
- Additional push button for fleece advance built in
- Reef safe fleece material
- Low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Virtually no pluming restrictions
- Completely removes waste from the water without odour
Innovative Filter Panel Design
The “X” shape allows more surface area in a smaller footprint to support larger flows and tank sizes. In conjunction with 65 metres of media per roll, give customers peace of mind between media changes.
Modular Design, No Further Plumbing Required
The main body can be separated from the top section that holds the media and the electronics, allowing easy installation even underwater, to reach through hard standpipes. Installation is complete within minutes.
Vortex Generating Bypass Controllers
Give the option to fine tune the device to maximise use of media and support high flows without compromising water clarity. The vortex generated allows heavier particles to enter the filtering section, while allowing clearer water and microlife to exit the device
Industrial Grade Optical Level Sensor
High precision and robust solid state sensor. Provides consistent readings to maximise efficiency with pinpoint precision. No more stuck float switches.
- Overall Size: H43cm x W30cm x D25cm (42cm height with media)
- Mounting Hooks 10mm thick glass max
- Top section positioning (Width) – +/- 3,5cm (shift right or left from centre) 7cm end to end
- Sensor type – Optical digital sensor – Industrial grade
- Rated flow (estimated, media grade dependent) – 10,000 lph
- System volume (estimated, bioload, media grade dependent) – Up to 2,500 litres (Marine reef)
- Media grades (4 grades available) – 9 micron, 17 micron, 25 micron, 32 micron
- Fleece media length – 65 meters 213 ft (all micron grades)
- Plumbing options (no permanent plumbing require, simply drop in standpipes in overflow section) – Up to 3 x 40mm or Up to 2 x 50mm
- Vortex generating bypass controllers (to fine tune media consumption based on nutrient control) – x3
- Alarm – Yes, visible flashing LED (red), audible overflow Alarm will set off if media gets jammed/blocked or sensor too dirty
- Self-cleaning function – Yes, water will overflow but without the alarm LED