Nyos Pure Salt 20kg
Nyos® PURE® contains the purest, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. Nyos® PURE® contains sodium chloride that is cleaned in a multi-step process. As a result, it is purer than salts which are acquired through the evaporation of seawater
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nyos Pure Salt 20kg Bucket
Nyos Pure Salt 20kg Bucket. Nyos® PURE® contains the purest, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- Ultra-pure, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- Extremely quick solubility.
- Consistent quality thanks to the special mixing method.
- Near-natural levels.
- Improves color, growth, and polyp expansion of corals.
- Transparency due to continual ICP batch controls: Check the exact values of your bucket with QR Code on the lid!
Nyos® PURE® contains the purest, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
- Nyos® PURE® contains sodium chloride that is cleaned in a multi-step process. As a result, it is purer than salts which are acquired through the evaporation of seawater.
- Some of the ingredients are also used in the area of medical technology (dialysis).
- Contrary to popular opinion, the most expensive ingredients in salt mixes are not trace elements, but calcium and magnesium compounds. Pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are used with Nyos® PURE®.
- Through the use of these ultra-pure ingredients, Nyos® PURE® has a very low concentration of unwanted substances such as manganese, copper, aluminum, or other heavy metals. This has a very positive influence on the development of coral, fish, and invertebrates.
Nyos® PURE® dissolves into a crystal clear solution
- The water doesn’t develop a yellow tinge due to organic contaminants.
- Nyos® PURE® contains virtually no insoluble white or black particles when dissolved.
- The mixing container stays clean for a very long time. This eliminates the need for frequent cleaning of the mixing container due to the build-up of deposits and dirt.
Dissolves quickly and can be used directly;
Due to the purity of the ingredients and the small particle size, Nyos® PURE® dissolves in around 5 minutes at room temperature.
For Immediate Use:
Salt water freshly enriched with Nyos® PURE® can be used in a few minutes. The widespread “salt water maturation” merely means that contaminants must still be precipitated into insoluble compounds. With Nyos® PURE®, this is not necessary due to the purity of the ingredients.
Due to the high quality and purity of the freshly prepared salt water, large water changes of 50% can also be performed in the event of problems in the aquarium.
Special Mixing Process:
A special mixing process that is also used in the food and pharmaceutical sectors creates consistent batch quality with Nyos® PURE® as well as a highly homogenous mixture.
Attuned Particle Size:
The attuned particle size of the ingredients prevents the separation of the mixture in the bucket. As a result, the levels of salt at the top and bottom of the bucket are virtually identical. For instance, the levels don’t change while a bucket is being used up.
Natural seawater as a model. With the Nyos® PURE® salt mix, we have set the goal of replicating as closely as possible the composition of natural seawater. Based on our experience, this is also the best guarantee for a successful salt water aquarium. Nyos® PURE® has the following target main levels with respect to a salinity of 35%:
- Carbonate hardness/alkalinity: 8.5 dHK
- Magnesium: 1,350 mg/l
- Sulphur: 900 mg/l
- Calcium: 435 mg/l
- Potassium: 400mg/l
- Bromium: 62 mg/l
- Strontium: 8 mg/l
- Boron: 4.5 mg/l
No need for excessively elevated levels:
Nyos® PURE® does not contain any excessively elevated levels of calcium, magnesium and carbonate hardness levels. Even in the event of larger water changes, the main levels in the aquarium do not increase.
In the event of salt mixes with excessively elevated levels, calcium, carbonate hardness and magnesium may precipitate as insoluble compounds when the freshly prepared salt water is stored. This results in an unwanted white precipitate. Since the values of Nyos® PURE® are in the normal range, this effect does not occur, so that the salt water can be stored for a longer period of time.
No promotion of algae growth and cyano bacteria. Organic additives in the salt can, when changing large amounts of water or with new installations, result in unwanted algae growth and the growth of cyano bacteria. Therefore, Nyos® PURE® does not contain any organic additives.
One salt for everything. In terms of its composition, Nyos® PURE® is configured so that it can be used when changing small and large quantities of water. It is just as suitable for a new installation and for regular water changes.
Optimized For Corals:
Long-term tests in coral farms have shown that the high purity and the near-natural levels of Nyos® PURE® have a positive effect on coral growth:
Improved polyp expansion. The polyp expansion of SPS, LPS and soft corals improves both during the day and at night.
Enhanced colour development. Corals show improved colors and delineate colors more sharply.
Using Nyos® PURE® results in the increased formation of growth tips. Overall, it has a positive effect on growth. Acropora stony coral forms basal discs in a very short time.