TMC Eco-Reef Rock - Mixed Box A
TMC Eco-Reef Rock is a sustainable alternative to live rock and is the next step towards sustainable reef keeping. Eco Reef Rock is unlike other rocks on the market and cannot be compared by Kg as like other types of natural man-made rocks. This is down to the unrivalled porous nature making this 2.5 x the volume for the same weight.
Each piece of rock is man made with many stunning shapes and sizes making TMC Eco-Reef Rock some of the most attractive natural looking rock on the market.
TMC Eco-Reef rock is available to purchase in 6 box types, A, B, C, D, E, and F which means the hobbyist have a vast choice of shapes and sizes. Some of the more interesting rock shapes are available to purchases per piece.
Looks as good as the real thing and creates a reefscape in minutes
- Hand made by reef communities for Tropical Marine Centre from natural materials
- Box contains 8 mixed shaped rocks (rocks may vary from the picture supplied
- Highly porous for superior bacterial loading
- pH neutral – perfect for marine and reef aquariums
- Will not leach nitrates and phosphates
- Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Alternative to live rock Comparsion -2.5 x the volume for the same weight
- Available in any shapes & sizes
- Easy to create a stunning aquascape
What's included in the box
- 1 x 1 (26 x 22 x15cm)
- 1 x 2 (25 x 22 x 15cm)
- 1 x 4 (26 x 22 x 9cm)
- 1 x 7 (22 x 18 x 14cm)
- 1 x 11 (16 x 21 x 10cm)
- 1 x 13 (22 x 12 x 17cm)
- 1 x 15 (23 x 23 x17cm)
- 1 x 22 (30 x 24 x 27cm)