Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt 10kg Bucket
Tropic Marin ProReef Salt has been designed to meet the special requirements of reef aquariums with optimized concentrations of calcium and magnesium, which promote the growth of corals. The lower buffering and the correct pH value serve to stabilize the natural water values, and particularly, the hardness of carbonates, even with the use of calcium reactors. Natural and stable conditions for delicate marine life are achieved only by accurately balancing all influencing factors.
Tropic Marin ProReef Salt is thus the ideal foundation for the care and growth of fish, corals and other aquatic invertebrates in modern reef aquariums. Use seawater prepared with Tropic Marin® PRO-REEF for regular water changes in your seawater aquarium, to start a new aquarium and to re-equilibrate the pH of a tank.
• Optimizes calcium- and magnesium concentrations as well as alkalinity and pH.
• Designed to meet the special requirements of modern reef aquaria with higher calcium requirements.
• Especially designed for use with calcium reactors or mineral additives.
• To maintain the alkalinity in a 7-8° dKH range.
• Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts.
• Contains all major- and minor elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water.
• The 70 trace elements are completely soluble due to the use of the mixed-crystal method.
• Compliance with the most stringent quality control measures for the production of pharmaceuticals ensures nature-identical seawater.
• Free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals.
- Contains over 70 trace elements.
- Includes magnesium and calcium.
- Free from nitrate and phosphate.
- Great for use with calcium reactors.
- Suitable for use with fish, corals and invertebrates.
How to use:
To achieve a salinity level of 32-35 ‰ (psu), dissolve 35 ml of Tropic Marin ProReef Salt per litre or approximately ½ cup of Tropic Marin ProReef Salt per US gallon water. Dissolve almost all of the salt in a clean container already filled with the full volume of RO/DI water at a temperature of 73-77°F / 23-25°C while circulating/stirring the water. Do not concentrate the mixture by adding the full amount of salt to a smaller amount of water.